Friday, June 6, 2008

an idea for a website

I was looking for some freelance programming work that I could do from home, and I did a search for things like: program from home, code from home, etc. I came across a number of websites that listed quite a few programming jobs for people like me.

The only problem was, I couldn't look at the complete job listing without signing up for a subscription! Ranging anywhere from $20 to $50 dollars a month, you would have access to all the job listings. Well, I hate paying for something that should be free, so I decided to create the website www.hireaflashgeek.com

My plan is to set up a community where employers can post jobs, and job seekers can search for jobs, all for free.

As you can tell from the website name, this free service will focus on all aspect of Flash platform development, including Flash/Flex programmers, graphic artists, etc.

No comments: